Newman management &
Your Consultant for Corporate Finance, Internationalization, Restructuring & Optimization
with over 25 years of banking experience and expertise.
- Studies of Commercial Sciences at the Vienna University of Economics and Business
- 1995 Graduation – Social and Economic Sciences, WU Vienna
- Coaching training for managers – Kopfschritte
- Accounting Seminar” Bilanzbuchhalterkurs” – WIFI, Vienna
- Certificat pratique de français commercial et économique de la Chambre de Commerce et d`Industrie de Paris, La Rochelle, France
- Internship abroad at the Austrian Trade Commission, London
- Qualified Coffee Expert
- Guest lecturer in the lecture “Practical contract design in corporate law II” by Univ. Prof. Dr. Johannes Reich-Rohrwig on the topic “Short-term financing in companies – working capital finance and purchase of Letters of Credit receivables in practice.
- Member of the First Austrian Institute for Coffee Expert Training, Vienna
- German – native
- English – fluent in word and writing
- French/Italian/Spanish Basic Knowledge
RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL AG | VIENNA
International universal bank with 13 network banks in Central and Eastern Europe
Head of Department Corporate Customers | 5/2003 – 06/2020
General commercial power of representation for RZB/RBI 2003 -2020
Real Estate Desk Responsibility 2014 – 2020
- Head of department for corporate customers, advisory department for Austrian and international corporate customers/multinationals with 13 employees.
- Additional focus on real estate companies since 2014
- Management of the department, advising international companies on the optimal financial structure, elaborating financing concepts, negotiating large-scale syndicated and capital market transactions (both on customer and banking side)
- Project management: strategy projects, efficiency improvement projects, cost-cutting projects, process optimizations; Projects to reduce operational risk, IT tool introductions
RAIFFEISEN ZENTRALBANK ÖSTERREICH AG | VIENNA
International Universal Bank with 13 network banks in Central and Eastern Europe
Senior Relationsship Manager | 7/1995 – 5/2003
General commercial power of representation for RZB from 2000
1998 – 2003:
- Development of financing concepts for investments, acquisitions, working capital finance, guarantee facilities, cash pooling solutions, risk mitigation and asset allocations
1995 – 1998:
- Relationship manager for export-oriented companies/groupsAnalysis and structuring of export transactions: risk minimization, payment protection, export financing, interest and FX hedging
ALTEC SERVICES HANDELGES.M.B.H | VIENNA
East-West Trading Company
Export Officer/Head of Department | 7/1987 – 9/1989
- Handling of export, import and transit transactions.
- Head of Department: Management of the Compensation Transactions with the CSSR, transit and goods clearing transactions with the USSR and milk powder transactions.
CREDIT SUISSE | ZURICH
International Universal Bank – Leading global provider of financial services
Employee in the Letter of Credit and Guarantee Department | 10/1985 – 4/1987
- Advising swiss and international companies on export transactions.
- Independently handling of Letters of Credit and guarantees orders and projects.
BANKHAUS SPÄNGLER | SALZBURG
Family owned Private Bank
Head of Foreign Division | 1/1984 – 4/1985
Advising corporate clients in foreign business:
- Guarantees, and Letters of Credit,
- Bill of Exchange and
- Payment transactions.
Find out more? Have a look at my service portfolio and feel free to contact me at any time:
If you would like to take advantage of my expertise, please use the contact form to request further information or simply call me: